Frequently Asked Questions
4th July, 2018
We understand that many of you may never of done this event before and may have a few questions. So here's a list of the most frequently asked questions:
- When does camping open and close - Campsite opens Thursday 2pm and closes 12 Noon Monday
- Do I have to pay for camping - Camping is free for all competitors and family / friends of competitors
- How many laps do I have to do - Minimum is 1 lap to get a result. After that you can do as many as you wish
- Can I enter on the day - No sorry this event is pre entry only. That excludes the demo. You don’t need to book, just turn up with your id, kit and helmet.
- Can we change the name of a competitor - Yes but only before the event. An email will be sent out to riders asking to confirm any name change approx 2 weeks before the event
- Do we have to change over with team mates in the transition area - All pairs and teams must hand over to their team mate in the transition area.
- Is there a relay baton - Yes this will be handed out at sign on and must be held by the rider on course at all times
- When to do I collect my pre ordered T-Shirt or Jersey - These will be available for collection at signing on. Please bring along your receipt. This can be paper form or email on your phone
- What happens if I loose my number board - There will be a £5 surcharge for a replacement
- Do we need any id to take a demo bike out - You will require a photo driving licence or passport plus a utility bill.
- When is the cut off for my last lap - You can head out on for a counting lap up to 1 seconds before the finishing time.
- Can I bring my dog along to the event - Yes but please keep dogs on a lead at all times
- Can we come and go from the site at any time - No for security reasons the gates are locked every night between 11pm and 6am.